Questions for children:
1. Name an animal mentioned in the scriptures.
2. Name a prophet from the Book of Mormon.
Joseph Smith, Moroni
3. Name a good Sunday activity.
Go to church, play with my friends
4. Name an animal Noah took on the Ark.
5. Name something against the Word of Wisdom.
Alcohol, not eat food
6. Name your favorite Primary song.
Scripture power, Once there was a snowman
7. Name something you do in Primary.
Learn about Jesus, be good
8. Name something in the Bishop’s office.
Temple cards, candy canes
9. Name a book in the Book of Mormon.
10. Name one of the 10 Commandments.
Don't hit, don't eat Tate's food
11. Name a snack eaten in nursery.
12. Name something the pioneers took to Utah.
Wagon, a toy
13. Name something in the Garden of Eden.
Flowers, Chuck E. Cheese's
14. Name a miracle performed by the Savior.
The loaves and fishes, chocolate
15. Name a class in Primary.
CTR 5, sunbeams
16. Name a Primary color.
Yup, I do believe we are teaching those kids well. Call me if you need any parenting tips.